Stray Dog Arts

Informal Artist's Reception :: Wild Horse Heart {sneak peek} :: You're Invited!


You're Invited!

To a SNEAK PEEK showing of...
:: WILD HORSE HEART ::
Recent Photographic Works by Jessie Marianiello

On display at CorAzoN thru February 28th, 2012
{select pieces on display thru March 20th, 2012}

~Informal Artist's Reception~
Thursday, Feb. 23rd :: 5-8pm
CorAzoN
4646 East Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406

Important note:
this is a small retail setting and, therefore,
SPACE IS LIMITED!

This most recent body of work comes from a very deep and expansive place. Even though it is still in progress as I work towards a more extensive show, I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to share the process as I journey through it. I am forever grateful for the horse medicine that I have experienced and continue to experience as I move forward in my art (and life). It comes from a place of vulnerability, but also a place of strength. You can read the full Artist's Statement here.


May all wild horses be happy!
~

 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved