Stray Dog Arts

Project Love :: A Painting a Day :: "Addie and Ellie" :: Recent Works by Jessie Marianiello

"Addie and Ellie"
20"x 30" Oil on Canvas {Sold}
copyright Jessie Marianiello, All Rights Reserved.

Addie (and her dear squeaky elephant toy friend, Ellie) are nestled in a very particular spot in my heart and always will be. Whenever I think of her or look at her painted image, I feel a tight little knot inside of me, the size of a rose bud, exuding a concentrated feeling of bright, pure love. Although this is a strange description of love...I must admit, it is a truly beautiful feeling. It tugs at me and infuses me all at the same time.

I love Addie. Her and her mama hold a very deep place in my heart. Addie was part of my recent exhibition, BULLDOG. She's touched my life in more profound ways than she could ever know. And I know I'm not the only one.

* * *

These paintings were not created in just one day, rather over the course of many days, weeks and months. I've been so busy painting that I haven't had a chance to share the finished work until now! I'm excited to finally be sharing these images.
Read more about Project Love :: A Painting a Day here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved