Stray Dog Arts

Come. Sit. Save the Date!

Mark your calenders! I'm currently painting up a storm in preparation for my BIGGEST solo exhibition ever and I want you to be a part of the celebration!

WHAT
Dogs of Edina
Recent Works by Jessie Marianiello
A Celebration of Dogs and the Community They Create

WHEN
Opening Reception
Thursday, May 6th
5-7pm

(exhibition runs May 6th-31st)

WHERE
Galleria
Between Louis Vuitton and Big Bowl in the center's west end
69th & France
Edina, Minnesota



Preparing for a solo exhibition is a long and intensive process. For me, it is also rewarding beyond words. The Dogs of Edina is over a year in the making. It is the third in an on-going series of neighborhood dog projects and, with the help of an entire community, it has also turned out to be my most extravagant show ever!

There are over 30 dogs participating in the Dogs of Edina and every single one of them contains more character and charm than I barely know what to do with!

As an artist, I am fascinated by the way dogs of particular neighborhoods reflect the people who live in them. I am also interested in the way dogs bring people together and create a common ground between those who might otherwise remain strangers. These layers of culture and community that are built around dogs and their people interest me greatly.


It is with great excitement that I will be showing my most recent works in over 2,000 square feet of stunning gallery space in the Galleria of Edina. These dogs deserve the best--and the best they shall have!

Please join us for an opening reception at the Galleria on Thursday, May 6th, 5-7pm. The Dogs of Edina exhibition will be showing May 6th-31st. I will be painting on location throughout the month of May. Please stop by for a visit, bring your friends, and soak up some extra dog love in the process!

Gallery Hours:
M-F 11am-8pm
Sat 10am-8pm
Sun 11am-5pm

There will also be some AMAZING events throughout the month,including doggie-luxurious raffles adding up to thousands of dollars! Not to mention, live music, delicious catering, wine-tasting, pampering, socializing, animal rescue fund raising, book-signings, gifts...and so much more!

WOOF!

Every neighborhood show takes on a life of its own
and this one is definitely no exception!



Let us celebrate the good things in life.

 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved