Stray Dog Arts

Dogs of Linden Hills meet Sarah Beth Photography!

OK...I have to tell you that, this past week, I have had more fun than I even know what to do with. With the closing of my recent exhibition, Dogs of Linden Hills, a large handful of the participants and I celebrated with a photoshoot by the fantastic Sarah Ernhart of Sarah Beth Photography.

Thank you to Urbanimal of Minneapolis for allowing us access to such a perfect light-filled space for the photoshoot! We had a busy day with well over 20 dogs!

An important detail (I gotta tell you!): I am head over heels in LOVE with Sarah's work! Her style is fun, unique and fresh. To say that I enjoy collaborating with her would be an understatement! Every once in awhile, when we're really lucky, we find someone in the world that we really, truly enjoy working with. For me, Sarah is one of those people.

The past several months have been very busy and I barely left my studio for the entire months of January through March. I enjoyed it immensely, but celebrating with a photoshoot at the end of such a big project made it even better. Afterward, when Sarah showed me the photos from this shoot for the first time, I'm quite certain that my heart nearly burst with sheer giddiness! Check out some more photos from the day on Sarah's blog.

Fergie, Sydney, Isis, Bodi, Percy, Desi, Maggie, Simon, Reina, Josie, Russell, Zambizi, Wilson, Huey, Strider, Chrissy, Leo, Stella, Louie, Ella, Lou, Lola, and Luca...this is one bunch of VERY INCREDIBLE DOGS!!! There are definite benefits to the work I do locally. These dogs, they've become a little bit like family. I will be adding more of their photos to my website in the near future. But, in the meantime, I just wanna say...

Dear Minneapolis dogs, you fill my heart.


Want good photos?
Visit Sarah. I give her two thumbs and 4 paws up!
You will be amazed. I promise. :)

May all dogs be happy!

~

 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved