Stray Dog Arts

Recent Feature Interviews with Mod-Dog and the Southwest Journal!!


Interview announcements...better late than never, right? Whew! It's been a busy month! I'm finally now catching up and am happy to nestle in at one of my favorite coffee shops to tell you about some of the wonderful things going on for Stray Dog Arts.

I'm proud to announce that I was recently interviewed by Mod-Dog: Modern Art for Modern Pets. I can't sing enough praise for both Mod-Dog's beautiful work and incredible site! Mod-Dog is a go-to source for all things modern and wonderful. Please do check it out!

Want to learn a little bit more about me? I invite you to give your dog a bone, pour yourself a cup of tea, and snuggle in to read my interview on Mod-Dog's blog here.

While you're at it...check out my interview with Minneapolis' Southwest Journal e-dtion here.

Happy reading!

And a great big bow-wow (thank you) to both Kari of Mod-Dog
and Moira of the Southwest Journal!

~

 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved