Stray Dog Arts

lovin' a whole lotta new!!


I'm happy to announce that my new
Stray Dog Arts Etsy is open for business!
  • Greeting cards
  • Prints
  • Originals
  • and Gift Certificates are available.
And when you're done hanging out in the aisles of my Etsy shop, be sure to head down to your local bookstore for a copy of Bark magazine and check out my new ad! Ooooh! I love Bark. A magazine where canine, literary, and inquisitive love collide!


There's been a lot going on in the past couple weeks. I've recently returned from an incredible trip to New York City where I went to gather inspiration for several canine art projects I have lined up for the near future. Oh, there's so much to tell! I look forward to updating you soon.

In the meantime, happy Etsy shopping and Bark reading! :)

 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved