Stray Dog Arts

Truly, the best Opening Night ever!

This is one of the beautiful stars of the show, Murphy...


...a genuine tender-heart. He even gave me kisses.



Such a loving soul, he is.

* * *

Murphy, however, wasn't the only dog in attendance. I mean, have you ever been to an art opening where there were nearly as many dogs as people? At one point I stopped talking, took a deep breath, and smiled. I looked around to witness everyone milling around, socializing, and nibbling on sweet treats and hors d'oeuvres--yes, even the dogs! Oh, what a scene to behold! I loved every second of it.



* * *


There was plenty of conversation ,

(yes, this is how excited my hands get when talking about the process of painting these dogs!)

and contemplation,

and general silliness.

All in all, I would say it was a great night with a great turn-out.


And this is how happy it made me feel:


...BECAUSE I LOVE LOVING DOGS! :)

Thank you, Bryn Mawr... for all of it.



* * * * * *

 





© 2009 Stray Dog Arts, All Rights Reserved